Ahum Foundation’s Education projects are aimed at enhancing the literacy rate amongst our focus group of women, children, youth and deprived communities to ensure that some of the most marginalized individuals have access to affordable, inclusive and high-quality educational opportunities and gain critical life skills to prepare them for success in today’s digital and globalized world.
TELANGANA EDUCATION POLICY – Vision 2023. INCLUSIVE AND AFFORDABLE EDUCATION FOR ALL.
- Ahum Foundation becomes the voice of the school parents. HSPA – Hyderabad Schools Parents’ Association
- Telangana becomes the first state in India to have a school student commit suicide due to inability to afford payment of school fees.
- It also becomes the first to have a parent commit suicide to inability to afford payment of school fees for his child.
- Who and what could have saved these lives?
- The Government of Telangana owes an answer to the children who could never go to school, to the children who were denied there right to affordable and inclusive education, and those who lay their life unable to fight an unfair system.